Sunday 26 June 2016

In The Past Month I Have Made Over $12,000 And I Don’t Work.

Republished from The Secret


I didn’t care for my realtor and was happy my contract was over. That same week a new realtor called me. That same day I rented my house for $10,000 for a whole month. $2000 was given to me through gifts from relatives by cash or gift cards from Christmas. I keep visioning money and every day it comes!!
Last night I got a $100 check from a past job I had 5 years ago! Crazy how it comes from all places! I also just inherited over $150,000 worth of land for which I get paid in June. I love my life so much!
I thank the universe every day for all the money that is in my bank account. For my dream house and my kids. They are living proof of the law of attraction after trying for 4 years I ended up with Irish twins!

No comments:

Post a Comment