Saturday 18 June 2016

Thank You.

Republished from The Secret

I would like to express my deepest gratitude. Firstly to Jehovah for giving me such a wonderful gift of life, Rhonda, The Secret team, everyone who has posted their success stories and everyone who is reading this story, thank you for the support and making my life actually enjoyable.
I am a 27 year old woman who had never had a professional job since graduating from varsity 4 years ago. In August 2015 a colleague of mine introduced me to The Secret. It changed my life instantly as I was not happy with my job, and I was depressed. I got my own copy, practiced everything I read and lucky for me it was not difficult to change my mind set.
I wrote down in detail the job I wanted, I wrote ”I am so grateful and happy now that I got the job that I love, that makes me happy, allows me to travel the world, with flexible working hours and pays good and I am very good at my job”. I had a city that I would like to go to in mind.
Just few weeks after I wrote that, I received a call from an old friend of mine asking how long I would need to serve notice if I would get another job. I went crazy, telling him one week, which was true. He then told me that there was an intern position at his company and the company is in the city I wanted to go to.
That blew my mind and I thought to myself, wow this really works. When I got there the job was almost what I wanted. I was going to travel, not the world but around the same province. My boss is very flexible and kind, I love the job, I am happy every day. The money is really good given my position and I learned to do the job so fast, my boss was surprised and I was surprised myself. I got so happy and started to deliberately attract so many other things. An apartment, a company car, joy and happiness, health and fitness, easy ways to make money. My boss told me he wants to make me permanent just 4 months after I have started and I was supposed to finish a year at least till I’m due for a permanent position.
I have started reading The Magic now and magical things are happening to me every day and for the first time in my life I am able to support my self financially. I am so happy.
With all my heart thank you so much Rhonda for sharing this beautiful Secret with us! Now life is so full of hope and more enjoyable! May God bless you abundantly.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment