Friday 18 December 2015

Attract Money

Republished from The Secret


Thank you, thank you, thank you Rhonda Byrne, thank you very much.
The Secret book changed my whole life. I knew about The Secret in Jan 2013 but I only started to apply The Secret in 2015.
I applied The Secret to attract money because after my marriage I had some financial problems. Then I decided I will attract money. And I attracted a lot of money!
Every night and every morning I said to myself that I am a money magnet and money comes very easily and effortlessly.
I also wrote in my journal that I love money and money also loves me. I used the gratitude practice for 15 days and there were no results.
But guess what?!
I amazing because I won the lottery 500,000.00. and I believe so much in The Secret!!!
Thank you Rhonda for writing such a great book!
Thank you very much!
Friends, just ask, believe and receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment