Tuesday 8 December 2015

If You Want It, Take It!

Republished from The Secret


I was first introduced to The Secret by my husband Eric. He kept telling me over and over again to watch The Secret movie but I was afraid and I didn’t really know what to expect.
When I and my husband, my then boyfriend at the time, separated briefly, I remembered him speaking about The Secret so I finally watched it and I was blown away!
The Secret allowed him to come back into my life and our love is so strong and beautiful.
I have been promoted to a position that I wasn’t qualified for, making $80,000 with a high school diploma.
I have had several people who also practice the use of The Secret enter into my life and share how they have utilized The Secret to obtain wealth and abundance.
I can’t thank you enough for sharing this wonderful gift. I tell everyone the reason I am so happy and I look so youthful is because I imitate children. My imagination is unlimited and I love it.
For those of you that just don’t have the time to read daily like me, I strongly suggest to purchase the CD audiobook because this will bless your life.
Before The Secret I didn’t even think I deserved love, but now I love all things and all good things happen to me.
Thank you for allowing me to meet my husband and for the millions of lives your team has touched. I am so grateful and I have much gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment