Monday 28 December 2015

Power Of The Mind, You Can Always Get What You Are Looking For!

Republished from The Secret


I’d lost my watch that I held very dear to me about three years back at school.
Only a few months before the incident, had I started reading The Magic with an open mind. I was very excited to know if it would work.
The first thing I did was find my copy of The Magic book. I made it a practice to visualize myself having gotten the watch back on my wrist, feeling as joyous as I could for having gotten back my watch and telling my cabin mate about it. I also told her that I’d get it back in three days.
After a day of thorough searching in all places I could think of, I did not find it but I still hadn’t lost hope. My friend had just gotten got a missing book back from a cupboard at school, although I was nowhere around that area when I lost my watch and they don’t usually put lost objects in that cupboard. However, I just knew it had to be there.
I had to talk to my teacher before I could scrounge the cupboard for it.
To my delight it was right there! It was found on only my the third day of LOA practice!
However trivial the incident might be, it shows how powerful your instincts are and how they’re guided by your visualization.
To my friend, from whose book I learnt about gratitude and LOA, I shall forever be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment