Thursday 3 December 2015

I Got My Dream Job!

Republished from The Secret


I was so sad, everything was going wrong in my life.
One day in the bookstore I got the feeling I needed to buy The Secret. I had read it online before but this time I said to myself that I need to have the book.
Proof of my faith, I bought the book and I read it several times. I would keep it in my night table or sometimes I would carry the book in my backpack.
So little by little, every day I started to feel better about my life, my future, and I started to have hope again.
So one day I saw this add online. This company was looking for a someone for a position that I had applied for last year. But last year I wasn’t ready, this year I was.
So I applied and they called me after two weeks to go to a first interview, then the second interview, and then a third phone interview. I was a little nervous but I knew I was the best person for the job. But anyways, I bought a book on the subject of the work and I spent two weeks studying and searching online information about my new job so that I could proof I was the best candidate.
Time went by and then after the phone interview, they called me to tell me that they decided to offer me the position in this great company!
And, they said I could start whenever I wanted! So I decided I will start next week! I am so excited!!
During the waiting period sometimes I felt a little bit disoriented and I didn’t know what to think because they were taking forever to answer. But I didn’t allow myself to doubt for a single second that the job was mine and it worked!!! I knew the LOA works when you believe in it, so keep believing!!
Thank you so much Universe and God!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment