Monday 14 December 2015

The Ungrateful Nerd Learned The Lesson!

Republished from The Secret


Dear Rhonda,

I just finished reading The Secret and I am in the midst of The Magic. I had seen the film of The Secret months ago.
I want to thank you, thank you, thank you, Rhonda, for the positive impact you have on so many peopleĆ¢€™s lives.
It took me 50 years to understand that my mother had been right in telling me in all of my childhood and youth that I was an ungrateful nerd. After I inherited $1.5 million dollars back in 2000, I have just $400.000 left, lost all the rest through betrayal, robbery, and foolish real estate investments.
Just between 2011 and 2013 I lost $250.000 in Thailand because of a very unlucky real estate investment and relations with the wrong people.
However, having read Dr. Joseph Murphy, Ernest Holmes, Catherine Ponder and other New Thought authors over many years I knew I had been given a signal and a gift from the Universe. The gift was the Insight that I have never ever been grateful in all of my life!
I then understood that you are right when you say in your books that being ungrateful has quite drastic negative consequences. Obviously, in a responsive Universe, being ungrateful is the greatest sin, yet even through the Bible I had not learned that. But it’s never too late. I am turning 60 now in June and finally the Ungrateful Nerd has learned his lesson!
I cannot think of any time ahead of me that I will not be grateful again! Yet, believe it or not, I have not learned The Secret of Gratitude from Murphy, Ponder, Holmes, Haanel, Wattles and all the others.
I have learned it from you, and only from you! You have a special place in my heart, Rhonda, and my gratitude goes toward your spirit every morning when I do the Gratitude Work.
I am quite isolated here in Phnom Penh where I have lived for 11 years and intend to move to the United States and invest in real estate there. This and other wishes are now on my newly created Wish List which I drafted according to all I learned from The Secret.
I also want to thank you for the many gifts on The Secret website that I am downloading right now, having found them through the link at page 161 of The Magic.
Best wishes and regards,
Pierre

No comments:

Post a Comment