Tuesday 22 December 2015

Instant Manifestation!

Republished from The Secret


My name is Camila and my life has improved so much because of The Magic and The Secret!
Today’s story is about an instant manifestation of a desire. Today I was returning back home from downtown Buenos Aires by train and that’s about 30 kilometers. It was really late at night so it was dark and I needed my mum to come to the station to grab me when I arrived, so I needed to call her.
Unfortunately I had no battery in my phone, it was literally dead so I couldn’t make the call. I started feeling bad because the thought of being alone at night in the train station and having to walk home alone frightened me. But I told my self to stop having such feelings and turn the situation into something positive instead.
So I started thinking of the beautiful evening I spent with my friend who lives far away from me, the fact that I got a place to sit in the train. I felt glad for the train’s speed and at the end of the ride I grabbed my phone with both hands and started saying thank you for working so well and always letting me communicate.
Instantly I pressed the power button and unbelievably it worked and had a bit of battery, just the necessary amount to make a call!
I arrived home safely and happy. It really helped me to see the law of attraction in action and reaffirm my faith. Thank you to all The Secret team for making this gift accessible to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment