Sunday 13 December 2015

Manifesting Dream Job!

Republished from The Secret
First of all, thank you thank you thank you to Rhonda, The Secret team and everyone who shares their inspirational stories on here. My life has been forever changed and there are no words to express the gratitude I feel.
Following a devastating break up, The Secret was attracted to my life.
I began to practice on a daily basis and immediately noticed changes in my life.
During this time recently, I had been job hunting and had been applying for residence life jobs at universities. I thought to myself, ‘wouldn’t it be amazing if there was a residence life job at my dream location?’.
And then lo and behold, there was a listing for a job I had previously overlooked! I just know that the Universe brought this opportunity to me through manifestation. I applied and of course have been practicing the LOA daily to manifest this job. I look forward to sharing a story about how happy and successful I am in my new job!
Blessings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment