Wednesday 2 December 2015

Destiny Is Here!

So I have been sporadically watching The Secret throughout my whole life.
Roughly, when I was 10 was the first time I watched it after my great aunt passed away from cancer, and I couldn’t feel more blessed to be introduced to such a positive and life-changing experience.
At first I used it for my guitar, and other little technologies I wanted, without even knowing until I recently turned 19 in April of this year.
I had a big dream I knew would become my reality: This is how I created my music name Destiny.
Recently I was founded by a small label called Faded Entertainment, and I love every second of making music!!
Then I thought, “Why can’t I be the musician I always dreamed? Everyone else always doubted me, but maybe all I need is my own belief in my music” So I did just this.
Any time someone said “You won’t make it, you’re just a small town girl and you will end up in an office job like the rest of us” I took that as a challenge, a positive one where all I did was smile and then I made more music and keep promoting myself.
You see, all you need is faith in yourself and then you’ll go that extra mile with that faith alone.
Now, I am looking forward to being on KISS FM 104.7 in AL/GA region, even though I live in Michigan, this is a big step! I get these gut feelings that 2015 is my year to reach the charts of the music industry, and I hope all of you reading this keep with your positivity and keep doing what you love, because this feeling is extraordinary!
If you would like to listen you could either go to my web pages at www.soundcloud.com/destiny48-1 or www.reverbnation.com/destiny48
One day you all will be able to recollect me telling this story when I am out on tour. I send my belief in you, your way! Love is in the air!

No comments:

Post a Comment