Sunday 20 December 2015

The Unexpected, Completely Irrational Grade.

Republished from thesecret.tv


I would like to start of with expressing my deepest gratitude to Rhonda and her team for having written The Secret and sharing it with the world. I would also like to thank everybody who has ever written his or her story on this website because reading them keeps my faith in gratitude high.
This story is about my recent university exams.
I had 4 subjects to pass this semester. 3 of them I was fairly sure I would succeed at them if I just studied enough. But the remaining one, this subject had been a struggle the entire semester.
Our teacher had a weird style of teaching and there was no real manual to study from. This was very frustrating for me because I had no idea how I was going to study this subject and therefore I estimated my chances of succeeding as very slim. 3 days prior to the exam, I had to start studying. I still didn’t know what or how to study. In my mind I had kinda given up and decided that I would go do the exam just to see how the questions would be asked so that I could do well at the second attempt.
When I arrived in class and was presented with the exam I was very surprised. Their were only 3 questions being asked which drastically improved my chances of succeeding and two of them were “open” questions so I completed them as well as possible. But remember I had barely studied anything and I didn’t have any prior knowledge on this subject. I was laughing at myself during the exam because of the “stories” that I was writing as an answer.
Once I was finished, I wasn’t sure at all if I had answered the questions good enough to at least score 50% and succeed. But I decided to apply The Secret for the next three weeks and thanked the universe for helping me pass this exam by scoring at least 50%.
Today I received my results and guess what?
I scored 85% on the exam!!!!!! I was so shocked and amazed, laughing hysterically from joy because I knew this could have only happened with help from the universe.
So thank you, universe. Now that you’ve clearly confirmed that the law of attraction works, I can’t wait to attract everything that I want into my life.
Keep the faith and gratitude high guys and you will achieve anything you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment