Tuesday 19 January 2016

A Living Miracle Man



Republished from The Secret


When at 22 years of age I woke up in a hospital bed and realized what I had done. Christ, I wished I was dead. I never knew that there were worse things than dying. I limped home, unemployed, unemployable and cursed from my past. I had an Acquired Brain Injury from a motorcycle accident, so I believed that I would be unable to think my way out of this one.
With great support from my family and friends, I did after some time, return to college where I struggled to obtain an Electronic Engineering degree and I worked away in that field for approximately 7 years. I was still struggling with life, both financially and emotionally.
Then I was given The Secret movie, which I watched with intrigue. Immediately I began to feel a positive shift in my life.
I began focusing on the attitude of gratitude and almost immediately I began to do things differently.
I left my job behind. I left my unsuitable romantic relationship and began to search for a new wholesome lifestyle.
After a few months I got a job working with people with disabilities. Then I got promoted and got to get “up skilled” and today I am a nurse. Throughout this time I met a beautiful Filipina lady who has become my fiancĂ©. We plan to marry in October and begin our own little family.
Life has fulfilled my dreams, giving me health, wealth and romance. I wake up every morning with the attitude of gratitude! I look forward to what life has to offer, and I do appreciate all that I have learned in the past 40 years. It has made me stronger and it fills me with hope for the next 40 years to come!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment