Sunday 24 January 2016

I Just Got The Best Flexi, Part Time, Highly Paid And Intellectually Stimulating Job In The World!!

Republished from The Secret


I have my MBA and worked in the best company in the world and had the best job in the world but I was struggling to manage my home and work and now had a small baby. Hence I decided to quit.
Once I put in my resignation, it dawned on me that I did not know how I would fill my hours and I would be going from a 5 digit salary to not getting anything on a monthly basis!
But The Power of The Secret and The Magic of Hero worked wonders for me as usual!!
I wanted a good and intellectually stimulating part time, flexi job. Basically working from 2 pm to 5 pm with very high pay, triple the amount of what I had thought of, and it is just like what I was doing in my full time job!
I am so happy and thrilled! So now I get time to be with my daughter and family and I am able to work during her nap time! I am financially secure and stable with a regular salary!
Thank you Rhonda!!
I am a living example of Ask, Believe and Achieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment