Monday 25 January 2016

Let The Universe Do The Work For You!

Republished from The Secret


I have been practicing LOA on and off for about three years. I like it very much but I do tend to go back to my old usual way of thinking.
I attracted a new job and new boyfriend in my life recently, almost at the same time. However, my insecurity in all these new changes have turned me into a negative person. I was not happy and stressed in my new job and was thinking my boyfriend doesn’t love me enough.
I knew that I had to take LOA seriously and it is a life changing process and not a short term fix.
I have been practicing The Magic for 14 days now. I am feeling much happier about my life as my thoughts are more positive. I feel more confident in my job and started to have better relationships with my colleagues.
As for my relationship, I had an issue with him not texting me enough. Today I just ordered from the Universe and said my phone is full of sweet messages/phone calls from him.
After a few hours, I received 4 messages and two phone calls from him!
I have much stronger faith in LOA and the Universe now, but we really have to let the Universe works it’s magic without second guessing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment