Friday 29 January 2016

Ask, Believe And Receive!

Republished from The Secret


A short while ago I would not have been able to picture myself writing this, but now I am so grateful for my life! Thank you so much for the Universe, God, everyone around me that makes this happens!
Months after I quit my job, I felt miserable. I hated my job and I thought quitting it would make my life happier but it didn’t. I was constantly fighting with my brothers and my parents. All my friends had problems too, so it just created more and more negativity in my life. All of this happened around March 2015.
In July 2015 I decided to apply for college without much hope of getting in. I just thought that since I never had a proper education in illustration which was something that I was really passionate about and being able to be accepted into a Master Degree would be a great confidence boost. Turns out, it got even better! I got in easily!
Not only that, just last week I applied for 2 scholarships that were available in the college that I am going to. I printed a fake accepted scholarship letter and wrote a $5000 receipt from the college and stuck it on my vision board.
Again I am so thankful to God for making this happen because just this morning I received an email saying I got both of the scholarships and guess the total?
It’s $6000! More than I had hoped for!
Whoever is reading this, be thankful, be happy, think good thoughts and you will attract good things to your life! If you’re having trouble thinking good thoughts, do whatever it takes to make you feel good! Positive mind, positive outcomes!
It might come sooner than you thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment