Friday 22 January 2016

Mysterious Money

Republished from The Secret


Recently, I have been very tight with money. My income just covers all of my expenses leaving me with little to none leftover.
I always get emails from ‘The Secret’ telling me how to handle all difficult situations. Well, I decided instead of stressing and trying to figure out what will get paid and how, I left it all in the hands of ‘The Secret’. I did not stress over what bill will or won’t get paid and I did not speak the words: “I do not have any money.” or “I won’t have any money.”
Now, from time to time in the last couple of weeks my palm has been itching. And I believe in the myth that if your palm itches, money is coming your way. Typically, when my palm does itch, I am usually granted with money that I did not expect to fall in my lap.
Recently, I just came from vacation and I was tight on money. When I returned to work my supervisor informed that I would be receiving a bonus on the next pay! I totally did not expect that and I was very much grateful. I knew that I would be able to pay all bills and have extra money.
Well, it does not end there. I decided to call my bank just to check my balance and the number was very strange. I decided to call the bank directly and not the automated service and 3 people told me the same thing. Apparently, someone had deposited $500.00 into my bank account earlier in the week. What’s so peculiar is that absolutely no one has my bank account information whatsoever. I do not give out that important information. So now, I have mysterious money that I was scared to spend because I did not know if it was a joke or not. It’s been 7 days and the money has remained there. I think it’s safe to say that the money is real and it is mine. Although I am quite interested in knowing who deposited the money, I think I’ll take it for what it is. And wherever that mysterious money came from, I hope it returns again.

No comments:

Post a Comment