Saturday 30 January 2016

Started Finding Good In awful Times Too

Republished from The Secret


Hi everyone,
Let me thank one and all before I can start off with my story.
My sincere thanks to Rhonda for sharing this awesome secret with us.
I felt happy when a few of my friends referred me to the law of attraction.
I work as a Technical Support Associate for a reputed company. I am a contract employee so my salary keeps getting delayed.
I did not get my night shift allowance from the past two months so my colleagues had lost hope. But I did not because I believed in The Magic.
We had received emails that we might have to work for another month without night shift allowance but I didn’t lose hope.
And guess what!?
We received night shift allowance for two months which was just magical!
And let me tell you that my day had been very hectic as I had to take calls, but I didn’t concentrate on bad things, I but just concentrated on good things and felt grateful for all that I have. So trust me, I am not feeling so drained.
My next goal is to become a Linux System Administrator in a reputed company and I have already started visualizing that I am one. Just waiting to post it before May 15, 2015.
Thank you once again!! Make it a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment