Sunday 31 January 2016

Ask, Believe, Receive

Republished from The Secret


First of all I would like to thank everyone who is behind The Secret.

I was introduced to The Secret. I was a pessimistic person at that time. I would nag about anything and everything. But after reading The Secret I realised that I am not letting myself to grow as a person.
I used to feel that I was not beautiful, but after applying law of attraction, things started to change. People started complimenting me for my looks and weight.
One day I was just sitting at home and our landlord came to ask us to leave the place by next month. I was devastated because I could not afford to get a new place without a deposit.
I calmed down and I told universe that I need money and a new place to shift.
And I guess what happened???
I am getting a bonus and from that money I can get a new place to stay!!
Well I have many more wishes and I know they will come true. I’ll let you know about them one by one, as they happen.
Thank you for reading this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment