Monday 2 November 2015

After 17 Years I Met Her!

Republished from The Secret


I have been practicing The Secret since i read it.
About 2 months after I finished reading it, I don’t know why but I remembered one of my school friends.
One evening I went out with my landlady to watch a cultural programme. Among the crowd I saw a girl that looked like her. I thought it could not be her so I moved on.
As soon as someone called me, I turned back and found that same girl smiling at me!
It was my school friend who I was seeing after 17 years!!
It happened all because I attracted it. I remembered one of the lines written in The Secret book by Bob Proctor: “Hold an image of talking to an old friend that you haven’t seen for long time. Somehow or another somebody’s going to start talking to you about that person. That person’s going to phone you or you’ll get a letter from her.”
Thank you Bob Proctor, I met my friend.
Thank you Rhonda for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment