Wednesday 4 November 2015

Living With The Secret Every Moment!

Republished from The Secret


To begin with, I live a life that is a dream for many women of my age. My story is nothing short of a rags to riches type.
Not many years ago, I was living a life, which had no hope. My father was bankrupted and had incurred huge debts. In India, parents start saving for the wedding expenses and jewels of their daughter right after they are born. I was at the marriageable age and not even a single rupee was saved for my wedding and all the jewels were either sold or not recovered from the mortgage. We had to start at -1, not even 0.
From there, with the help of the light shown by the force called The Secret, I witnessed one good thing after the other happening in my life!
An unimaginable grand wedding with jewels, dresses and all the necessities from the relatives who volunteered to help.
A husband with the major qualities that I looked for, a miraculous pregnancy, and the birth of an adorable daughter in spite of health challenges, a work at home job, the list is endless.
When I was in the lowest ebb of my life, I used to dream of living a happy life and adore people who lead such a life. Today I have reached there by using The Secret.
If I can, you too can!

3 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to post your own stuff from now on..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right, but sometimes there are few stories that make you feel like it's your own story & that's when you don't hesitate from sharing their words. This is one such story.

      I am glad that you paid such wonderful attention to my first blog for the month that talked about me writing my own content. I surely will do that. Thank You for your visit to my blog.

      Delete
  2. Always sharing own stories is not good idea world is big enough and filled with lots of motivational items...and thanks for giving it a plateform..

    ReplyDelete