Friday 13 November 2015

Only A Page Away, My Unfolding Success Thanks To The Secret!

Republished from The Secret
I am writing a poetry book!
I don’t know the first thing about writing books, or publishing, but so far so many positive things came my way since I’ve decided to write the book! Many free art supplies (there will be paintings in the book) a free computer, free time devoted to writing, and so, so many ideas came rushing to me!!!!!!!
It all happened so quickly that I know this will be the best book ever, and if I sell any, I want to donate the proceeds to charity!
I even learned about advertising!!!!! I even have support for the book! It cannot fail I don’t think, and everything is happening on time and in perfect order for this book!
I liked the title “Rose” because it’s so simple and original, but I’m not sure yet. I’ll let everyone know what happens when I finish the book but so far everything is unfolding totally perfectly! I’m sure of the book’s success!
EVA :)

No comments:

Post a Comment