Monday 16 November 2015

Positivity Meets Prosperity

Republished from The Secret


In March of 2012 I lost my job that I enjoyed doing and till this day I don’t know the reasoning behind my firing. Losing that job after only being there 4 months was devastating to me. At 41 years of age, who wants to start over?
After losing the job I had to sign up for unemployment. I was already renting a room to stay in, so this just seem like one more step downward for me.
Well, some months passed and I was still unemployed that Thanksgiving so I said maybe I will look into truck driving school. That didn’t happen because the day after Thanksgiving I fell down a flight of stairs and broke my arm and wrist in several places and had to have surgery. The doctor placed a rod and 10 pins in my forearm.
The healing of course was a slow process which means I was coming up on a year of being unemployed. Well a year hit and then some more months passed. I was literally suicidal.
In the process of healing I saw a rerun of the Oprah show and it changed my entire thought process. I bought the DVD of The Secret, then I purchased the books. I started putting up things I wanted to manifest in my life on my wall. I became more positive and began meditating on nothing but what I wanted in my life.
In 2013 the month of March, I started just winning small amounts of money on the lottery. Then it was like I was never broke. After that I got blessed with a job that had turned me down 3 times before. I worked that job till October 2014 which I enjoyed by the way, but because I wanted to supplement my income I applied at an old job I worked at a few years before.
I went in for a part time position then got interviewed for 3 different positions. I ended up getting a totally different position.
I am now a supervisor over security full time. Making more money than I had in over 10 years!
I am happier, more positive, and excited about what my future holds. I have encouraged others to try the techniques which doesn’t take a rocket scientist to do. I am looking forward to a big financial blessing to manifest.
I have given back to random people just because I feel like its my duty to share. Trust me there is more to my story, but just know that the Law of Attraction works for us all. Just believe in yourself enough and it will manifest into endless possibilities!!

No comments:

Post a Comment