Friday 6 November 2015

Money Is Heaven

Republished from The Secret
I always was thinking about winning the lottery. I knew one day I would succeed because we are born to live fine and in luxury.
When I do whatever I am doing, I always am thinking to be rich and buy what I want. I
always say my thanks to God.
Now I have won the lottery!
I feel like I am flying every day and have made my dream come true! I have helped all my family and friends and I am giving love to my God, my family, every one! I love my life and want to make more money to help all of humankind that I can help.
Thanks again to God and all the people of The Secret, thanks a lot!
I wish you all to be like me, so happy and grateful to your creator.
Just be happy and believe in yourself and your God that’s giving you what you want.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment