Saturday 7 November 2015

Magical Job

The Secret

I would like to thank to God and Universe for all the beautiful gifts in my life. Thank you to Rhonda and team too, for the greatest books shared to us all over the world. Thank you! Thank you! thank you!
I started watching The Secret DVD in 2012. I got it from my boss. I thank him so much for lending it to me which has helped me to change my life drastically.
Long story short, with visualisation I got my dream car, a Kia K5! I always watched the kia K5 commercial advertising on FaceBook. I am so grateful to have that car for my own.
I was promoted from Executive to Senior Exec, to Assistant Manager and then to Club Manager with high increments.
You guys know what I did to visualise my promotions?
I wrote down on my salary slip how much salary I wanted and changed my position title from Executive to an Executive Director. I put high-level for me to visualise my promotion.
Guess what?
Every 1 year to 1 1/2 years I was promoted. I am so thankful to God for hearing my prayers and realising my dreams to come true.
I have a wonderful soul mate who loves me so much and cares for me. I appreciate him for always loving and caring for me. I had visualised exactly the dream love that I want in my life.
We must always grateful to each other and give more love to enhance our relationship. Thank you God. I know he is the one for me. Thank you God!
Today I am going to have my interview with the GM of a big company for a new job. I am shortlisted and I believe and have faith I am hired with good offers. I will surely get this job! Thank you God. Thank you Universe!
For everyone needing to get inspired, I hope my stories will help you to realise The Secret, The Magic and The Power really works and you must have faith and believe that you have received whatever things that you dreamed of.
I will surely come back again with my story of getting my new job! I believe and expect more magical and miracle blessed things that are going to happen in my beautiful life!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment