Saturday 28 November 2015

I Passed My Intermediate Exams! Thank You To The Secret!

Republished from The Secret


Hey everyone,

First of all, thank you so much Rhonda for writing books that have changed millions of lives.
In 2014 I had my intermediate level examination of CA which is said to be one of the toughest courses in India. Unfortunately, due to some circumstances, I was pretty much disturbed before my exams and could not study as I had expected.
Having my exams on my mind, I again got in touch with The Secret. This brought hope in me and I tried to think and act positively. I wrote on a sheet that I’m going to pass the exams and added the prefix “CA” to my name and stuck it on the wall facing my bed. I would wake up and see it, even before going to sleep I read it which filled me up with positivity.
I slept thanking god for clearing the exams.
One of the exams went so bad that I cried for I did not want to fail. Still I mustered up my faith in The Secret and started preparing for my exams and the other exams went fairly well.
On the day of the results, I was very calm about it. I had faith that I already passed. I kept thanking god for passing these exams even before the results came out. I kept reading stories on this website which made me feel even better. I had my Magic Rock in my hand all the time.
And then the results were out. I passed my examination!!!!!!
That subject that I at first thought I had failed, I got quite good marks in that too!
I cried out of happiness and thanked god and The Secret umptieth times.
It just changed my life.
Thank you God. Thank you The Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment