Saturday 14 November 2015

Shout Out And Enjoy For Real!

Republished from The Secret


Thank you Rhonda mam for your selfless process to turn all of us into a better person. I’m grateful to your whole team from the core of my heart. I’m grateful to every person who encourages us daily by posting beautiful stories on this site. Thank you to my sister who is the very reason for The Secret coming to my life. Now it’s like The Secret, The Power and The Magic are a part of my life.
So here are a few manifestations that I wanted to share with you:
1) Although I’ve practised The Magic I still did not own a paperback book of it. I always wished I could get the book. My mother and father are firm believers of “you should work severely hard and take everything seriously” and they won’t just allow me blindly to spend rs.400 for a book which seems ridiculous to them.
This week I was eager to get this anyhow and I made myself clear that I’m buying it this week only. I didn’t know how and who’ll give it to me but I was confident. I first checked the online sites but there was no discount. Instead of being sad I visualized that I’m reading the book and I’m feeling happy.
Then the very next day as I woke up feeling great, and after going through The Secret Stories, I just thought how beautiful it would be if I could get some discount on this book. That was what I was thinking when I opened the site to purchase it.
Bang! There it was for only rs 190!!! I was overwhelmed with gratitude when I saw that only 1 was left in stock. I knew it was for me and so I ordered it without even asking my parents because I knew universe did this for me. And my parents were ok with that.
2). I had always wanted an audio book of The Power. I wrote down in my gratitude diary that I’m thankful for the audio book.
The very next day while I was roaming on the roof, my sister called me and asked me to switch on my mobile’s Bluetooth. I assumed she must be sending me some songs or whatever. But all of a sudden she blurted out that she has downloaded The Power audio book and wanted me to listen to it! I was taken aback! Like, what a miracle!
3) I had went to a mall with my mom and a pair of coral coloured jeans attracted me very much. I even tried it and it looked great on me but due to our financial conditions my mother couldn’t’ afford it for me. From that day whenever I used to see any girl wearing coral coloured Jeans I use to feel happy that it’s on the way for me. I even visualized me wearing it and feeling good. Ultimately I just let the thought go.
Now today, 3 months later, I had gone to my friend’s house and her mother gave me a red packet. When I opened it I just couldn’t believe my eyes!
It was same coral coloured jeans!!!
And to my surprise, she said me it was my birthday gift which she had bought for me three months back! I was like wow! Universe, I can’t express in words how grateful I am.
There are many other wishes which have been fulfilled in the most amazing ways. I’ll be soon coming back with another beautiful story about how I passed my exam and got admission in my dream college. Just shout out your desires without doubting them. Be confident about what you want and be clear about it.
Thank you.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I cried when I finished reading this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment