Thursday 12 November 2015

I Used The Magic Check For The First Time!

Republished from The Secret


Great Afternoon Law of Attraction Family:
I currently have $22,0000 in debt, not including my mortgage that I want to pay off this year. I don’t like debt to hang around for a long time. I want to eliminate my debt quickly. This time, I’m going to make sure I stay out of debt.
I already have the books The Power and The Hero on audio. When I found out about The Magic, I didn’t hesitate to purchase the book. In the book there is a chapter titled “The Magic Check”. Excited about eliminating my debt I decided to write a check for $7000 and I dated the check for June. I’m thinking, it’s going to take some time to receive the money. After reading the chapter again I realized I wrote the wrong date on the check. I was suppose to write the current/present date on the check, not a future date. So, I wrote another check for $7,000, and dated the check for March 10, 2015. I put the check on my Vision Board, excited and believing I’m going to manifest $7000.
Well, well, well it’s tax season. On April 11, 2015 I went to H&R Block to have my taxes prepared for 2013 and 2014.
After both tax returns were completed, my refund was $6,809!!!
I was so excited. In addition to my refund, I received a discount on my 2013 tax return preparation fee. My fee was $250, it was reduced to $175. Within days, my 2014 refund was deposited into my checking account. I haven’t received my 2013 refund yet.
On another happy note, my 33 inch color TV was starting to go out on me. I asked the Universe for another big screen, color TV. I made it clear it didn’t have to be brand new. I just wanted a nice TV. It turns out my girlfriend wanted to buy a bigger TV. After mentioning to her that my television was on the blink, she offered to give me her very nice 42 inch Magnavox Plasma television. I accepted, and picked up my new TV on April 26, 2015.
I manifested $7000 and a new television in a short amount of time! The Magic Check works, use it!!!
My next door neighbor suggested that I share my story on this website. If she is reading this, thanks Joy!
P.S.
I wrote another Magic Check for $16,000. I’ll be sure to give you all an update.
~ Cryss ~

No comments:

Post a Comment