Saturday 20 February 2016

Amazingness Everywhere!

Republished from The Secret


I’ve always believed in a higher source, my awesome Creator! My faith has carried me through many valleys. Always holding on to the faith that was instilled by my Papito (my daddy). I always knew there was better and that God wanted the best for me and others.
After 10 years in an abusive home with a bipolar mother, I ran away from home. Needless to say, I met a man that was an alcoholic and abusive. Even through the abuse, I knew that there was a better life and I was determined to find it. I lived in the projects, dashing bullets as I ran to the corner deli store to get milk for my daughter. Still in the midst of danger, I prayed and confessed that I was safe to and from wherever I went. As life went on, I envisioned living in the capitol of CT and working for the very elite!
Thirty three years later, I’ve been employed by a wonderful company and have been blessed to report to SVPs that report to the CEO, the very elite!!! After reading The Secret, The Power and The Magic, I saw where I had applied some of The Secret unknowingly!!
Ever since reading The Power, I can honestly confess that I’m well on my way to making “the shift”! I grew up without the love of a mother and know what that feels like and no one should be without love! Every morning as I go for my bike ride listening to the world wake up and watching the amazing sunrise as I’m rolling down one of the hills, I experience this amazing love! I intentionally climb this hill to see this amazing sun rise and feel it kissing my face! Everything around me emanates love, joy, beauty, divineness! After reading The Power, my spirit has been awakened and divine favor is all around me! I start my day with gratitude and while biking, I thank the Universe and ask it to bless all that I know and love, even my frienemies!
Since starting my gratitude journal and lifestyle, I’ve been blessed with free vacations, checks appear in the mail for some ridiculous reason, people at work bring me things, but most of all my health has totally been restored!
I am so deeply grateful to Rhonda Byrne and her wonderful team for sharing The Secret! I promise that I will share this amazingness and truth with everyone all the days of my life!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! May God continue to bless you in all that you do!
Miracles!

No comments:

Post a Comment