Thursday 4 February 2016

My Dreams

Republished from The Secret


First of all please forgive for my English writing. I am trying to share my thoughts.
I wanted to become a manager or a bigger position with a laptop as well as a good salary. I wanted to travel by plane various locations.
Then suddenly I got The Secret book and I followed it and gradually I got everything that I mentioned above! It was magic!
I got promoted as Zonal Manager of South Zone of India with a monthly salary! I got laptop with internet facility from the company. I traveled by plane 6 times. I won two, four wheeler cars and one two wheeler in a mobile contest.
Then I wanted to earn money from home and I got a chance to do so in the stock market. Now I have a desktop with internet and I am earning money from home!
A long time ago I wanted to make a miniature of the Taj Mahal and last year I made it very successfully.
I am very thankful to Rhonda Byrne and all the team of The Secret.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Now I am working on The Magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment