Sunday 7 February 2016

Click! When The Law Started Working!

Republished from The Secret


I had been listening, reading and watching about the law of attraction for years, but it was not working.
After the divorce, ex-husband didn’t pay any child support and wouldn’t sign the final papers of the divorce. I had more than $100k  to receive from a job and it was delayed for over two years. I had a house to sell that was for sale for 1 year and nothing.
Then I really started searching for spiritual growth, not for asking but for thanking God for all I had.
I read one of The Secret Stories and decided to ask and let go.
After 6 days the divorce paper went through and the judge forced my ex husband to pay the child support and also all the 2 years he hadn’t paid.
That same night I got the news that the business that owed me money had succeeded and in 3 working days I had not $100k in my accounts, but $250k!!
10 days later I got the news that my house had been sold, for a price $25k higher than expected!!!
I was also praying and asking for restoration in my love life. On that same weekend I met the man of my life, faithful, Christ believer, very attentive and romantic, who loves my children and makes me feel more than loved, taken care of, protected and very, very happy.
Today, 8 months after we met, we got married and now we are a very happy family of four, planning to be 5, travelling in Europe for vacation.
Thank you!!!!!
Remember “Let GO and Let GOD”!

No comments:

Post a Comment