Friday 19 February 2016

Believing Without The Slightest Hint Of Doubt Is Really The Essence Of The Secret.

Republished from The Secret


Life was good to me and in a way it still is. No health problems that pills cannot overcome, the same applies to my lifelong companion. However, the years take their toll and sometimes each day brings new challenges for both of us. I call them challenges because one can always face and conquer a challenge equal to his or her strengths and beliefs.
Money, or shall I say, the lack of money is one that seems to plague our lives and finding a solution sometimes seems an unobtainable goal. Nevertheless, somehow, by some magic way, a partial solution always shows up and the lack of money disappears.
I have read all your wonderful and inspiring books and we watch the film “The Secret” often. Then, we kiss and embrace each other while being very thankful for our blessings: our family.
The Secret lies totally in the “believing” aspect without any element of doubt about when and how our monetary solution will take form. Yet, a solution is always around the corner.
Every night as I go to bed, I hold in my hand two small ordinary stones and I pronounce 3 words: Thank you, thank you, thank you. And I lay on my pillow to quickly fall asleep as if the whole world belongs to me. I repeat the same ritual of gratitude in the morning as I awake. One stone represents family and the other is wealth.
No, I am sorry to say, nothing extraordinary has yet to happen as far as our monetary wealth is concerned, my bank account has not grown overnight to a fabulous amount. It is nearly the same as the previous day and it diminished each day until the end the month comes around when our government pension is deposited and we are rich again for at least one more month. 
To conclude, being grateful for what we now possess does not preclude wishing for better days while worrying what the next month will bring. The infamous “worrying” is the most difficult thought to get rid of, but as time goes by, “worrying” changes to “hoping”.
Be grateful for what you have and hope that what you do not have will eventually come, it worked for us! Thinking continually of what we do not have will keep attracting that void in our life.
Thanks to Rhonda’s writings.
MLB

No comments:

Post a Comment