Saturday 6 February 2016

The Law Of Attraction Slammed It’s Door To Awaken Me To See Gratitude

Republished from The Secret


One very normal morning I was planning to take my daughter for a day out to a local theme park in which she would be able to watch her daddy perform on stage. We woke up and everything was lovely, perfect weather after a week of rain and we were all set to go out for the day. I sat down whilst having breakfast and planned my day using the LOA. I wrote down exactly how I wanted my day to pan out, the first and most important was to have a calm, relaxing bus ride to the theme park. We live in a very popular holiday destination and at this time of the year my hometown is like an ant’s nest of people. I wanted the LOA to help me have a pleasant journey in which we had a seat and didn’t have to stand, a quiet and relaxing bus journey.
We began to get ready and get stuff together to go and catch our bus. As I began to get ready I felt myself become panicy, I was rushing and couldn’t take my eyes off the clock. I was outside of my front door getting my pram out of it’s storage and my little girl followed me out knocking the door off it’s door stop,causing the door to slam shut!!
Everything I needed was inside my wallet, keys to the house, bag for the day, etc. This was at 9:15 am and my bus was at 9:45 am.
Suddenly a wave of realization came over me! I was attacking this stress, panic and rush due to the frequency I was on. The LOA was telling me to be calm, relax and trust in my ask of a stress free day.
After realizing this, I began to find gratitude in all that the situation had left me; the fact that my daughter wasn’t locked in the house, that my estate agent was just across the road and opened in 15 minutes and could let me in. I saw only positives in the situation!!
At 9:40 am I retrieved everything I needed from the house. It was a 10 minute walk to the bus station but I trusted that the bus would be there and I wouldn’t miss it. When I got there the bus was in it’s bay waiting to go. It had had a technical fault and had just been fixed when I got there, enabling us to get straight on the bus. Even with my daughter and I being at the back of the bus, I believed with all my heart that I would get a seat. We got on the bus and had perfect seats, our deck of the bus stayed quiet with most people going on the top level of the bus and leaving us to relax.
We had the perfect journey once I trusted in what I could manifest.
The law of attraction is around at every moment whether we use it or not. I am so unbelievably grateful I understand how to use it as it has made my life an absolute dream to live.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment