Friday 12 February 2016

Gratitude Is Everything!

Republished from The Secret


So, I’m a teenager. I’m 17 and grateful to be able to inspire someone with my Secret Story.
First I want to thank Rhonda, all The Secret team and all the people who post their stories because they inspire me! You are amazing! Thanks for sharing The Secret with us!
So I was really negative, pessimistic, shy, introverted, stressed and I hated myself. Due to all this I constantly had panic attacks. I had a school phobia, a face full of pimples and I was alone. I felt ugly, not funny and uninteresting. My life was really awful. I was never grateful despite the fact that I had a boyfriend and a loving family!
I dreamed of having beautiful skin, a group of friends with whom I felt good, a perfect body, a perfect relationship with my boyfriend, to be outgoing, to always know what to say and what to do, to be funny and comical. But I thought that none of this was possible.
I’ve tried to use The Secret but every time I saw results, I took that for granted. So one day I got fed up. I started to read all the books of The Secret and watch the movie! And I really felt inspired!
In the space of one day, I noticed that I started talking to people more, despite my shyness. It was a beginning! I managed to make someone laugh. The next day, my skin was very clear and perfect! I cried for joy! During the week my boyfriend came to see me and told me that he was crazy about me.
A month later I was completely extroverted. I attract people like magnets and everyone around me tells me I’m beautiful, funny and comical.
After two months my body became the body that I dreamed of. I like watching myself in the mirror and admire myself. I tell myself I’m beautiful.
In the third month I enrolled in a special school to get my degree in 1 month and I did so with honors and congratulations from the ministry. I can therefore now get training to learn languages, and work to get myself a nice apartment and my dream car.
I’m 18 now as I prepare to celebrate my birthday with my group of friends. And I feel loved and well surrounded. I make friends wherever I go. I feel good with everyone. I just got a camera and a MacBook that I dreamed of for years.
My life has truly become magical and I know it’ll continue because I am grateful every day.
Here is some advice:
– You can listen to a song and change the lyrics while singing what you want. For example, singing that you have perfect skin or a boyfriend!
– Visualize.
– Create small games with the universe.
– Write daily 100 things you are grateful for!
– Expressing several times daily positive affirmation such as “I am fun” “I am an extrovert”
– Dancing to change your emotion.
– Believe!
I hope my story will inspire you! Sending you all my love and I wish everyone happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment