Tuesday 23 February 2016

Relax And Receive.

Republished from The Secret


Hi everyone!
Right now I feel very blessed, grateful and thankful to God for everything he has given to me. Also, I feel very grateful about these books. I believe in God, but these books have helped me to overcome my negativity and have taught me how to live life, and, most importantly, how to be grateful.
For me the most important feelings in life are gratitude and strong faith. Before reading and watching The Secret I would always give up on my dreams, not believing that my dreams could actually come true. With this story I just wanna inspire others to dare to dream.
For two years now I have been wanting to go to Australia with my husband to live there, but I didn’t know how to make this dream come true. I was always asking how and when and I would sleep and wake up thinking about this. I became very obsessed with this which was very bad. I wasn’t living. I was not happy because my dream didn’t come true yet and not knowing how to achieve it was killing me. I would picture myself living the life that I wanted but I wasn’t happy because I was just imagining it and it wasn’t true. That was another mistake of mine.
Time went by and I had a daughter and would think sometimes about my dream, but not all the time because my daughter was my top priority.
This summer I really felt fed up about not living and having what I wanted. I said to myself that I need to really be clear about what I want. I started to be grateful about everything that I had received and I was still receiving and I noticed that there was so much. I also asked God for a way to go to Australia before we go on holidays.
And my request has been answered!
One afternoon while we were out with our little treasure, my husband told me that he met a friend of his who lives in Australia and wanted to take my husband to work there. I couldn’t believe of my ears! I  just say in that moment “Thank you God for what I am hearing”, over and over again.
Here I am right now surrounded by our luggage with my passport and the Australian visa in it! Everything happened in a month.
I just wanna say to you to Ask, Believe with all your heart Receive. And then let it go because it is already yours. If you wanna force something to come true it won’t happen, just relax and have faith. Live in the present. Be happy and grateful now and watch God help you.
Thank you for sharing and reading my story. God bless you all and don’t forget to live life to the fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment