Sunday 21 February 2016

Thank You!

Republished from The Secret


I just simply want to express my gratitude to the torch bearer, Rhonda Byrne, and her entire team for their sincere efforts to improve the lives of millions, and of course mine, to a great extent.
My life got fantastic since I read the series and watched the movie. It made my life as I wanted it to be and now I am learning to enjoy the present moment and to be an optimist about everything.
So thanks a lot to everyone, from the writer to the delivery boy, for this unflinching and wonderful gift.
Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. This resonate with me Amit, because the secret really change my life and since from that point everything is going just amazingly, i have starting getting amazing idea's in my head and i did acted upon and amazing results happened, i feel your optimism and thank for sharing it, i say myself in you and again thankYOU!

    here's a gift if you like at ourfreegift.com

    ReplyDelete