Wednesday 10 February 2016

The Mind Is Everything.

Republished from The Secret


I always had depression, like socially. I was always sad. There wasn’t a day I was not crying because I didn’t like my boring life.
Every day I got home from school sick and tired of everyone and everything. A lot of Fridays passed and I just spent them laying on my bed. My friends organized a lot of parties and I was never invited, so I laid on my bed weekends, too.
Until one day, somehow, I asked my mom to take me to the library. I saw The Secret book so I was a little curious about what The Secret was about. I bought and read it and I realized I was so lucky to have a family, school, health, wealth and I knew my days were so sad because I felt sad on the inside. I realized too many things.
After that, I woke up every day thanking the universe for everything I had.
My days got way better, I made a lot of friends and suddenly a lot of nice moments happened to me!
I want to tell you everything is up to you! If you want to be happy, you will be. Everything is in your mind, you have a lot of things to be thankful about. Think of them, name them one by one, count your blessings, not your problems and you’ll feel amazing and feeling amazing you will attract amazing things. Find joy in the bad! Just trust!
Thanks to The Secret for helping us work on gratitude. Sometimes our mind is so busy or we are comparing ourselves to everyone else that we forget about us. The Secret team is amazing and the book and the movies are really well done!! 
Love you all and thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment