Tuesday 9 February 2016

Everything Is Possible If Only You Believe!

Republished from The Secret


My joy knows no limit as I write to you, all my brothers and sisters all over the world, a very big thank to The Secret team, Rhonda Byrne and special thanks to God Almighty the creator of the universe.
I first came cross the film The Secret 2011 in my cousin’s house. After watching the film there was a transformation inside my inner man. I saw things differently, I reasoned differently, I became a new being all together. Through the daily application of L.O.A (law of attraction) I being to recreate and build my whole new world. I went on to read the books The Secret, The Power, Hero and The Magic.
I followed the 28 days of daily practices in The Magic after which the following things start to happen;
1st: I noticed I start getting the things I wanted and the way I wanted them.
2nd : I had always wish to be a banker and with the knowledge I gained from the books, every day I thanked God for my new job and appointment letter. On a faithful day, 30th October 2014, I was in my place of work when I got a call from an old friend. We not spoken to for a long time. He said “Hello Abraham, how you doing? There is an opening in my bank, send me your C.V and I will handle it”.
Just like dream! I could not believe my ears! I send him my C.V and I was called for an interview the next day at the bank. After the interview I got a call from a lady in the bank some days later, asking me to come pick up my appointment letter as a “Zonal Financial Analyst ” in the zonal office of the bank in Abuja Nigeria!
3rd : I had the idea to start my own company. I did not know how to go about it but after reading the books The Secret, The Power, Hero and The Magic I was fired up inside of me. There is a part in The Secret where one of the presenters said “Thoughts becomes Thing” and “Your wish is my command”. I keyed into it and applied it practically by picking up a new note book. I wrote down all I desired. Number one on the list was that I desired to kick off my own company “Smile Planet Limited”, a facility management company in Abuja Nigeria.
To God be thy glory and thanks to Rhonda Byrne and her wonderful team, within the space of two months the company came to reality from the formless substance of just a though, into the physical form. “Things” meaning truly “Thoughts Becomes Things”, the company is fully registered with the Cooperate Affairs Commission in my country, Nigeria, with RC:1227929 with staff working, getting contracts thus far and the company’s Motto: Impossibility is nothing.
4th: I am a whole new person on a daily bases.
Finally, thanks to God almighty, to Rhonda Byrne, to The Secret Team and this is for you all reading this where ever you may be in the world, never stop believing. Everything is indeed possible, and impossible is nothing.
Just watching out for my next story because I am cooking something big with the universe. I will be back. I love you all!
Abraham Orukpe from Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment