Wednesday 3 February 2016

Remaining Grateful!

Republished from The Secret


I have been reading and watching The Secret since the end of 2012! Over the past 3 years my life has done a total 360.
I went from believing that I did not have enough to receiving all that God has for me. I am so happy and grateful that God has opened my eyes to the abundance that the universe has to offer. I have read all the books from The Secret and also read the app every day.
Now I am doing things in my career field, have business cards, my own website, two cameras and my own YouTube channel! And this is only the beginning ! In April I will be receiving my bachelors degree and I plan on moving to LA to pursue my career in television.
Vision boards really help me to manifest my dreams. If you continue to see it in your head then it has no choice but to manifest.
I am so thankful that Rhonda Byrne decided to help share this vision with the world.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment