Sunday 11 September 2016

Attracted A Job!!

Republished from The Secret


I want to start by thanking Rhonda and her awesome team for bringing the The Secret to all of us. Keep up the good work you guys.
When I was in school for my Masters degree I was desperately searching for an on campus job in order to help with my daily expenses. Having come to the US from India, everything in the US was obviously very expensive for me as I was still paying for stuff in rupees. I had already known about The Secret for 2 years. I had watched the movie and read The Power and The Magic but for some reason I had never tried to implement it for anything.
One day during my job search the thought about the law of attraction just crossed my mind. I told my boyfriend about it as even he was trying to search for a new job, as he had just resigned from an old job that was making him unhappy. So from that day on, both of us shared with each other all the things that we were grateful for in our lives and then we would practice the law of attraction by imagining that we already have the jobs that make us happy. Not much happened initially but we still kept going on.
Three weeks later I saw a posting of a job that I had been interested in right from the start. As soon as I saw the posting I knew that the job was mine. I applied for it and a few days later I got an email asking me for an interview. I was offered the job on the day of the interview itself. Four days after I was offered a job, my boyfriend went for an interview and he got his job too!
It is easy to get lost in our everyday lives and to forget to be grateful for all the wonderful things we have. Just be grateful, have faith and believe, and then you will always have the life you want.
Thank you Universe for everything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment