Wednesday 28 September 2016

Just When You’re About To Give Up!

Republished from The Secret

Firstly, thank you Rhonda and everyone that posts stories here, every day I read them day to keep me motivated.
I have been looking for a job for 3 years. I didn’t want to take anything I did not like I wanted to find my dream role in the music industry. I applied many times without any call backs and was giving up all hope when I started to apply The Secret.
I keep saying a motto I had read “Thank you for all the abundance, thank you for all the wealth, thank you for all the happiness, protection and good health”, addressing it to God.
Fast forward after going for an interview for a role I had been turned down for, out of no way, a way was made. This highly successful global music company called me for another role which I got and with a better salary than I had imagined! It has everything I wrote in my gratitude journal.
Anyone about to give up, keeping focused only on what you want and see the end result. Some days may be harder than others but if you have enough gratitude you can have anything.
Once again thank you, thank you, thank you everyone and spread the joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment