Friday 30 September 2016

Looking Past The Limits.

Republished from The Secret


Hello people,
I am a 23 year old graduate student studying electrical engineering in California. All my life I have always stayed home with my family and this was the first time I moved away from home and that too, to a different country. Naturally the experience was very overwhelming for me. New place, new people and a new life somehow intimidated me in a way. I was homesick all the time and found it very difficult to manage my academics as well. The results were pretty obvious, I fared very badly in my first semester. It crushed me so badly as I had always been a top performing student back home. I wasn’t able to figure out what was it that I was doing wrong, how could I go back and set things right. It was then that I realized that I couldn’t and the only thing I could do was to make sure that I don’t make the same mistakes again. And what better way to turn over a new leaf than to start practicing The Secret!
I had read The Secret 4 years back but never really practiced it. I pulled it out from my shelf and started reading it every day. Every morning I got up and practiced gratitude, counted my blessings and was thankful for every little blessing that came my way. I could see that things were starting to work out for me, slowly and steadily I was getting closer to where I wanted to be. I was doing well in my assignments and exams and so far my grades have been good. I could see that I was still in the same environment with an equal amount of stress, but the way I perceived things had changed. I was more positive, happy and content. To top all of this I have got an internship in a great company that will be starting next month.
This is my final exam week and there are two more exams before I get done with this semester but I am sure that I am going to come out with flying colors and start with my internship this summer. This is me having faith in my faith, that no matter what, I am going to get what I want and life is going to be as amazing as it can be. I can’t wait to write another story when my results are out on how I have successfully achieved what I had set my heart upon. And I can already see myself doing that really soon!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment