Tuesday 13 September 2016

My Life Is A Miracle.

Republished from The Secret


Thank you my dear Rhonda! Thank you and your wonderful team! Thank you God and the Universe for showing me the way to this miracle! Since a friend introduced me to The Secret and I was guided to The Magic I am feeling that every minute in my life is a gift from God. I am very happy and thankful because of everything in my life, my health, my loving boyfriend, my family, my friends and my job.
For a long time I was hoping to find my soulmate. The man who I can give all my love and make happy for the rest of my life. A man who can see in me the love of his life. I prayed to God asking him to help and guide me to my soulmate and that we fall in love with each other.
Finally it happened. I met the man of my dreams. He has everything I wish from my soulmate. He loves me, respects me, is very sweet and gives me protection. We love each other very much and our love is growing every day. We both wish for a family and a happy, life full of love together.
Thanks to all of you for sharing your amazing stories and making it possible that more and more people can change their lives forever. Have patience and faith and you will see how your dreams will come true.
From a woman who is living a wonderful and happy life with the man of her dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment