Monday 26 September 2016

Faith Accomplishes Much.

Republished from The Secret


March 2016 was a tumultuous gut wrenching month that ended up being the most faith strengthening and building experience ever.
I’d watched The Secret back in 2011 and after also reading ‘The Value in The Valley’ by Iyanla Vanzant, it literally felt like my brain and way of thinking had been rewired.
In many ways I’ve done LOA drills and have seen how amazingly The Divine has created and caused the Universe to respond to my thoughts and energy. Life and it’s daily pace happens but I admit that sometimes I do regress to old beliefs and thinking.
March 2016 rolled around and I literally was down to my last $200 dollars in the world and here is what I was looking at:
• Needed to pay business related expenses
• I’d overspent some cash that was designated for another party thinking that
somehow it’d come back before the due date. It didn’t.
• Needed monetary resources to pay for my business’ insurance
• Needed to pay business tax liability
• Needed to file and pay for personal income taxes
• Needed to pay for an Accountant to prep and file taxes
• Needed monetary means to meet everyday living and household expenses.
The anxiety of not having enough monetary means to meet my financial obligations and not seeing a way out caused me to have some dark days. What had I done wrong to get into this situation? What could I have done differently? The Divine had provided for me in many amazing ways in the past so there was no way I could be brought to his point and be in this alone, or was I?
Surprisingly, on the last day when I was trying not to give up but felt myself slipping, my mom calls and subsequently after hearing my plight, helps me out financially. The party to who cash was owed, was more than patient and understanding and extended the payback terms. When I was venting to a friend about my situation, he offers me a sizeable loan without a payback date. And then, my business experienced an uptick. In the end every bullet point was resolved.
Where I needed to improve upon my actions and thinking to get better results from the Universe also became very obvious. A valuable life lesson for sure.
I’ve come to realize that sometimes The Divine sends life lessons to test us and to prove that no matter how bad things seem, if we have just a sliver of faith and positive thinking, amazing things will happen. All along I’d been thinking: ‘I’d come this far with The Divine and the LOA, there’s no way I’d be abandoned now’. I just had to be patient and realize I wasn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment