Monday 12 September 2016

The Magic Works!

Republished from The Secret


I’ve had The Magic on my bookshelf for many years. I started reading it once, but I just suddenly stopped. I got it back out a little over a month ago and here is what has happened so far:
I was living in a dark basement apartment that was very expensive. I’d lost completely control over my finances and was drowning in debt payments. My car was barely working. I was suffering from anxiety more than ever because of the stress with debt. I was not feeling as happy and grateful as I was supposed to feel.
Now, only 6 weeks after starting to read The Magic:
I am moving today into a brighter, cheaper apartment with a view!
I have gotten a loan from the bank to cover all my debt so I now only have to pay the bank.
I got a new car with extremely low milage and it is in perfect condition.
My anxiety has let go completely.
The Magic reminded me how to truly be grateful. Every day I receive something wonderful and I write it in my journal. Free dinner, money I needed for a bill, flowers and so on. Yesterday my aunts suddenly decided to give me a brand new bed as a moving in present. I have never ever owned a brand new bed before! 
I cannot express my gratitude enough for Rhonda and her people for making the world a better place! I am truly forever grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment