Wednesday 21 September 2016

Loneliness can be hazardous


Loneliness is a powerful negative feeling. I can say that basis my experiences. I have been lonely all my life, no girlfriend(how I wish I had one ever in my life), no wife, nobody whom I could talk to. It's not like I live an abandoned life, but I rarely talk with my family members and that's it.

My friends were opportunist and so they would connect with me incase they had some work thay could be done by me or else, there was no word between us.

I guess I have lost the power of smiling because jokes don't make me happy or smile. I don't like talking to people everytime or be charged up every second and I don't know the reason why?

I had this feeling of loneliness today morning as I got my ass off my bed and was getting ready to office. I don't really know what's going on in my life.

I know that I run a blog about positive thinking, but my blog is wherein I hardly share my stories or my own write-up. I normally republish others content as that seems to be the right way, because I feel devastated.

What should I do? Can any reader suggest that in the comments.

_______________
Written by: Amit Shukla

No comments:

Post a Comment