Thursday 29 September 2016

Faith.

Republished from The Secret


Hey everyone!
I am Priya from India. I came across The Secret a few years back, it fascinated me but I never gave it a try. Using The Secret began two months ago when I filed for the competitive exam of the most prestigious bank for a job. Everyone told me, even my teachers, that it’s not possible to crack it in two months. But I believed and kept my spirit up that I would do it.
In early days, even I doubted myself. But then I started the affirmation process and kept telling myself that I’ve already cracked the exam and got the job in the very first attempt. And the universe responded and I got selected in very first attempt with just two months preparation!
I want to tell you guys that it really works whether you believe it or not. LOA works for everyone in every field. I want to thank a million tons to Rhonda for making the film and I want to thank my family. And, most importantly, the universe. Thank you everyone, I am feeling blessed and happy. Keep believing and asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment