Tuesday 27 September 2016

Gratitude!

Republished from The Secret

Thank you Rhonda, all The Secret teachers and everyone who has shared their stories here!
I had read LOA materials for several years already and I thought that I was a real expert, but after watching The Secret movie, I realised I wasn’t grateful.
I do freelance writing work and didn’t have as much of it as I would have liked. I started to say, in my mind every day, thank you for my boss and my co-workers and the amount of work that they do and have given me. I wasn’t “trying” to get anything. I was not trying to force the universe or desperately trying to “affirm” anything. I was just genuinely grateful for even the little amount of work I had.
Woo-hoo, within about 1.5 months the amount of work and salary they gave me has doubled!! I am so happy and grateful! So being grateful and having “good vibes” definitely works! I love what Bob Doyle once said, “You can not break the law of attraction”. It means, this definitely works, have faith!
Love and blessings to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment