Friday 9 September 2016

I Believe!

Republished from The Secret


I was at the library one day searching for a book to read and I passed by The Secret book twice. The third time I saw the book facing me on the shelf where it would normally be side ways on the shelf. Fascinated by the book, I read 80 pages within one day. While reading the book I decided to practice and try it out for myself.
My closet was needing a makeover and I was trying to lose weight. So as I remembered what I read and studied I began to change my thought process of how to receive things. Having an attitude of gratefulness I went into my closet and cleaned out old clothes and left an open space for new clothes. One week later my husband decided since I was out with my mom, I should go ahead and shop for myself which I rarely do. When I came back home to hang up the clothes, I noticed I had just enough clothes to fit into the space. My mind was surprised but happy at the same time.
I decided to see if this was really happening or merely a coincidence. Weeks later I decided since I was unemployed I would use the lessons learned again from The Secret. Each morning I would wake up and have meetings as if I was at work. One week later I was on an interview and hired the following week where I’m the happiest I have ever been. When I accepted the job my first desire was to be the number 1 Recruiter and guess what?!
Today I was informed that I’m over my goals and I’m currently the number 1 Recruiter for the entire company and I’ve only been with the company for 1 month. Just to give you a number of how large the company is, we have branches worldwide including Canada and Alaska. Just when I thought I should go another route in my career I feel like this is my season and time.
There are so many stories to share but the final one entails me misplacing my wedding ring. Anyone who loves their spouse and wedding ring can relate to the feeling of a naked finger and that empty feeling when it’s misplaced. My exact words were “I summon my ring to me today” and as I went about my day as if my ring was not misplaced. Then I spotted her in my drawer hiding under other items.
The Secret works and I’m excited of all the changes that have occurred since me finding The Secret, or should I say “The Secret finding me”. The possibilities are endless as I have so many more stories to tell. Watch out for my Infinity Suv QX80 story to come as I know it’s destined to be mine.
Again, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment