Saturday 10 September 2016

Learning Disability Gone!

Republished from The Secret


I just had to share this, I cannot believe this has happened.
I was never diagnosed as a child. I could read very well and I guess 40 years ago Dyslexia was the only known learning disability. So I could read really well and was treated like I was just being dumb, stubborn, or lazy with spelling and writing assignments.
I really have a hard time when someone spells something for me, I have to get them to spell it over and over. It is like having the letters for the word, address or phone number on 6 sized cubes, flipping in my head. I get only one or two letters at any given spelling. I never get them in the right order either, when I was young it felt like craziness to me.
Well about 2 weeks ago I was so embarrassed on a conference call at work, for the first time I was able really put the feeling into the steps of asking, believing and receiving. I would think about being able to spell well and cry with joy!!!!
Eight days later I was driving and my son asked me to spell a word and it popped into my head. Clear as a bell, perfect! That has never happened to me before, ever! I am so grateful!!

No comments:

Post a Comment