Sunday 18 September 2016

Magical Money.

Republished from The Secret


I just wanted to thank Rhonda Byrne and the team for sharing The Secret with the world. My story is fairly recent and started only about 6 months ago.
I had to leave my first job due to various problems I was having in the workplace, and naturally was worrying about how to support myself from then on. However, after reading the book “The Magic”, I made an effort to remind myself every day to be thankful for everything that I did have.
After just two weeks of job searching, I received a call completely out of the blue from a temp agency. They said they had seen my CV on a job site which I had only put it on  a couple of days before and they knew of a job I might be interested in.
I was amazed at how quickly this had happened, especially as there was a shortage of job opportunities in my area at the time. The job was working as an animal welfare assistant at a vets office and although it was only a month by month temporary contract to cover while they were understaffed, it was exactly what I needed at the time and kept a comfortable income coming in.
A couple of months later, my temporary contract came to an end. However, once again, rather than worrying, I felt thankful for the time I had working there in a job that I loved and all the help they had given me, and within days I had another job offer!
I was still amazed at how well the power of gratitude seemed to be working, and so once again using the book The Magic as inspiration, I followed one of the exercises. It called for you to think of something you would wanted, write out a Magic Check for the exact amount of money you need for it and be thankful as if you already had it.
I had always wanted to go horseback riding, but this was difficult due to the cost. So I wrote out a Magic Check for the cost of a riding lesson, which in my area was £40, and thanked the universe as though I already had it.
Imagine my surprise when the very next day, as I was sorting through my handbag getting ready to go out, I noticed something in the side pocket. It was a check for £50 which I had completely forgotten I had. Not only was this enough to pay for the riding lesson I hoped for, but also enough to rent a riding hat and boots too, which I had initially forgotten to account for when I wrote my Magic Check! I had no idea how I had not noticed the check there before as I used this bag practically every day, but I had found it again at exactly the right time!
This, for me, was absolute confirmation that the Law of Attraction and the power of gratitude really does work. I would strongly encourage everybody to give it a try. Keep an open mind, stay thankful for everything you have in your life, and see the Law of Attraction at work for yourselves! It really does work! I still continue to use gratitude in my everyday life, and it has enhanced my life beyond imagining!

No comments:

Post a Comment